Thursday, December 6

DIY: Print Your Own Gift Tags

For me wrapping gifts was always a drag, that was until I made it into a sort of creative challenge. Now every year I discover new and fun ways to decorate the gift. And no gift is complete without a cool gift tag! Below I have a few different ways/concepts/inspirations for your gift tags this season! You can also click here to view our Pinterest Board!


Here are some great ones that you can print out at home that I found on Poppytalk! (Click on image to enlarge and print)


If you don't have a printer but happen to live near a Trader Joe's this is a great way to recycle those festive brown bags! (Click on image for more information)

All from a Trader Joe's Bag! A really great way to recycle! found this on Design Sponge

Or if you're tight on time you can always stop in at Christoffers and purchase this lovely pack of twelve Christmas Tags!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...