Thursday, October 4

Food: Banana Bread

Now normally I wouldn't post two recipes in a row, but I just couldn't resist. This morning I stepped into my kitchen, cross at myself again for letting the bananas go brown. I decided that instead of tossing them in my compost I should make banana bread. I've made it many times before but decided to go online and experiment with other peoples recipes. Upon searching, I found tons of different ways to make and create with banana bread. Here are some cool ideas that I hadn't thought of. Click on each picture to see details! The original recipe is a great after school snack for kids too!

Grilled Banana Bread with Maple Bacon Butter Recipe


Roasted Banana Bread with Cream Cheese Swirl


Grilled Banana Bread Ice Cream Sandwiches 


The Classic Banana Bread Recipe



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...