Not sure what to get that special someone this holiday season? Take a day to go to the Union Square Holiday Market in NYC! There are tons of booths bursting with handmade, vintage and new gifts for the season. This is a great place to buy some one of a kind artwork off the artists in NY. Get there before their last day on December 24th, it's sure to get crazy! Download the printable guide to help you navigate the market here!
Market Dates and Hours Of Operation:
As we close in on the final days before X-mas, we’re extending the market hours:
- Friday December 16th: 11:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday December 17th: 10:00am – 9:00pm
- Sunday December 18th: 10:00am – 8:00pm
- December 19th – December 23rd
- Monday – Friday: 10:00am – 8:00pm
- Saturday December 24th: 10:00am – 4:30pm close
Situated above the Union Square / 14th Street subway station, 4/5/6, N/R/Q, and L lines.