Monday, October 10

Blogs to Fancy: Feather & Nest

Here is a blog that I have been following recently, they have some really lovely ideas on how to decorate your home in new and different ways! Here is a post about mismatched dining chairs, I love the idea of hunting down all of these vintage chairs at garage sales, flee markets, and such. It's a great way to recycle old chairs that might not fit anywhere else. I'm really loving the setup in the lemon tree field! It's got me anxious for next spring already! Which one's do you love best?





Note: If you're looking for a mirror around this size, one has just arrived at Christoffers!






1 comment:

  1. Awww...thanks for the lovely post title:) I'm glad you enjoyed the mismatched chairs post. They are so very lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...